Treating and preventing inflammatory acne
Inflammatory acne treatment is preventing and adjusting behaviors to take care of yourself, such as getting enough sleep. eat nutritious food, reduce fat food, keep your facial skin clean and don’t touch your face or pick pimples, but sometimes acne is caused by factors that we can’t really avoid, such as hormones or genetics, which must be treated properly
- Using ointment and acne patch
Popular topical acne ointments, such as benzoyl peroxide (also known as benzac), are useful in disinfection ofacne and also help clogged acne, both white heads and black heads, to easily fall off with, or Retinoid group of drugs, which has the ability to shed cells. It is suitable for people with oily skin. This group of drugs will help reduce oiliness on your face, causing acne to decrease as well, but the disadvantage is that it is quite irritating. People with sensitive skin should not use it. It helps to disinfect bacteria. It is recommended to be applied only on the spot. Once the acne has treated, you can stop using it to prevent the occurrence of drug resistance as well. Also, clear silicone acne patch mostly are medications that reduce inflammation locally and can be used in people with large inflamed acne or large pimples.
- Treating by acne injection
Acne injection is this method suitable for large inflammatory acne with pain, swelling and redness symptom. It helps to reduce inflammation. As inflammation subsides, post-inflammatory scar formation also decreases, but acne injection has disadvantages, which is that it may cause a hole at the injection site. Also, injecting large amounts frequently can causes the structure of our skin to change from the original and can weaken your skin.
- Treating by taking medication
Medication that is used to treat acne, can helps to reduce the functioning of the sebaceous glands, thus reducing the incidence of acne, but it has many side effects, which must be used under the supervision of a physician only.
- Using ointment and acne patch
When acne occurs, do not press, squeeze or peel by yourself, because it is not every pimple that can be pressed. If you press acne with inappropriate methods or with lack of expertise, it can cause acne and scarring.
If you want to press acne, you should consult with a ddermatologist. Romrawin Clinic recommends AC Clear I program, 4 Step, press, inject, treatment and mask, which are done by experienced dermatologists, and use quality pharmaceutical and cosmetic products to treat along with operation.
Be aware of inflamed acne and manage them to stay under control
Inflammatory acne is a red, swollen pimple that is often associated with pain. It may be a small red bump or a red blister with a cloudy white pus head in the middle or if very large and hurts a lot all the time and feel like there is a pus inside, we call it ‘large pimple’. The process of developing these inflammatory acnes are similar, causing by our sebaceous glands or pores clogged with having P. acne bacteria as a stimulus, which cause your skin to become inflamed and introduce inflamed acne. Sometimes, before getting inflamed acne, it may be comedone first, but most of the time, there are no symptoms to warn. Inflammatory acne suddenly invade.
Treating Inflammatory Acne
Reasons for inflammtory acne
1. Genetic factor. In families with oily skin, large pores or skin allergies, there is a greater risk of inflammatory acne and it is more serious when occur.
2. Hormonal factor. During adolescence, where hormones begin to change rapidly, acne will begin to occur. Gender hormone that causes acne is testosterone. ‘Testosterone’ mostly begins around the age of 11 and tends to decrease around the age of 30. Women tend to get acne during their periods or may get a lot during pregnancy. As for men, if they have acne, they tend to have more severe inflammatory acne than women.
3. Food. Food that is very oily, and food that contain glycemic and cow’s milk, have been investigated and studied that these diets are associated with inflammatory acne. As for the food that is good and can help to prevent and treat inflammatory acne, it is food that has high in vitamin C and vitamin B, such as fresh vegetables and fruits.
4. Inappropriate self-care behaviors. Body that doesn’t get enough rest, will affect the functioning of the immune system, causing acne easily, and if facial cleaning is not clean enough, it will cause comedone and inflamed acne easily. The important thing is that some people have a habit of picking acne. Picking out pimples will spread bacteria more quickly.
Ask for More Information
Line : @Romrawinclinic